Sunday, September 1, 2013

It starts now

I have never been so excited. In all my life, NOW has left me speechless. My heart pounds at the thought that I, Isaiah Henn, get another shot for my name to be heard.

I've been preparing. Don't doubt me. You'll see it the next time I race. Failure is not an option this year or the next. I work my muscles at football practice, doing squats until I can't. I condition until I'm ready to throw up. I work my core repeatedly.

I do it because it starts now. I can't take a break when my life's goal is so close.

What is my goal? The Olympics.

Rio. Brazil. 2016.

But it starts now. With squats and conditioning and core work. In the gym.

So, I'm going to keep on training. Because it starts now.

Track 2014. I'm coming.





© 2013 Isaiah P. Henn, all rights reserved. 
Copyright notice: All content, including writings, artwork, photographs, or videos, posted on this blog is original to Isaiah Henn and the HennHouse unless otherwise stated and may not be reproduced without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! By posting content to this blog, you agree to transfer copyright of your comments to the blog owner.